Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a small quiet genny. Top contenders are the Honda EU2000i and the Yammi EF2000iS. Use will be tire warmers and a camper van needs (micro rv). Looking for practical comparisons or actual experience with either. Or other options that are as small, quiet, same pwr output and running time per tank. TIA

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ive looked into them in the past and you arent going to find anything better than those two I dont think. I liked the yammi alittle better.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
My buddy at the track has a Yammi and its super quiet. Just make sure you have enough watts to run what ya need.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Either of those are the industry gold standard in quiet inverters.

Which ever one you can get a good deal on is the one you should buy. Check Camping World online.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Camping World online.
They seem to have the best deal so far of the reputable online dealers. But I may just buy it from the rv place so I can roll it into the loan. ...ya...I know not an overall great monetary choice, but I'd rather not come off the cash at the moment.

I'm leaning toward the Honda b/c most people I know have those. ...leverage the knowledge in case there's a problem I need help with. :helmet:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts