Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Every one.
I baught a new Kawasaki ZX10R 2016 with 4500Km,last i am riding my bike it seems good,but today it start issue to start, i am very confused can some one help me out from this situation ...

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,808 Posts
Greetings!

We need a little bit more information about what the problem actually is and what you're noticing it doing. Describe the symptoms. Charging issues can only be a couple of things - the alternator, the rectifier, or the wiring between them. That's assuming that the fuses are all good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greetings!

We need a little bit more information about what the problem actually is and what you're noticing it doing. Describe the symptoms. Charging issues can only be a couple of things - the alternator, the rectifier, or the wiring between them. That's assuming that the fuses are all good.
Bro the self sound is weird

·
The Pace
7,181 Posts
Kinda new at 2700 miles. What are you holding in your hand? We get the starting problem but no details. You changed the battery. Tech guys here want the total chain of events. Report exactly, to the best of your memory, in chronological order, the chain of events; reporting your observations and what you did. Then tech guys will a solution by analyzing any factors including those caused by you or simply failed parts.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,808 Posts
OK, so the sound you heard was coming from the starter motor itself and not the starter relay. That's what I gather from the minimal description and the picture there.

The starter relay will click rapidly when the battery voltage is too low to hold it. That's different than the stater motor. The picture you posted shows the carbon brushes in the stater motor has come apart. That's different. It looks like you need a new starter motor to solve that issue! The carbon brushes were tumbling around in there and causing the noise you heard. There isn't a way to rebuild that and fix it. You have to replace the entire starter. The first thing to try is the clean the debris out of the casing, put it back together, and see if it responds any better the way it is. If not, new starter motor is the fix for that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kinda new at 2700 miles. What are you holding in your hand? We get the starting problem but no details. You changed the battery. Tech guys here want the total chain of events. Report exactly, to the best of your memory, in chronological order, the chain of events; reporting your observations and what you did. Then tech guys will a solution by analyzing any factors including those caused by you or simply failed parts.
This is sulf all the magnets are broken..Today i call my mechanic he came and check the whole Bike and then he get the sulf out and check the sulf all these magnets are broken
OK, so the sound you heard was coming from the starter motor itself and not the starter relay. That's what I gather from the minimal description and the picture there.

The starter relay will click rapidly when the battery voltage is too low to hold it. That's different than the stater motor. The picture you posted shows the carbon brushes in the stater motor has come apart. That's different. It looks like you need a new starter motor to solve that issue! The carbon brushes were tumbling around in there and causing the noise you heard. There isn't a way to rebuild that and fix it. You have to replace the entire starter. The first thing to try is the clean the debris out of the casing, put it back together, and see if it responds any better the way it is. If not, new starter motor is the fix for that.
But i call all the delaers here but no one have the starter motor

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
There's plenty of brush kits around these days I have used these a number of times with no issues to date.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts