1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have two choices for tyres for an upcoming trackday:

1. Stock Bridgestone RS10s - 1 trackday old and a few street miles
2. Metzeler M7RR - about 1000 miles of street use on them

Trackday is happening at too short a notice so dont think my SC2s will reach me in time for it. hence stuck with these options.

Any suggestions which one to go for?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Either would be fine. I personally like the rs10's a lot. I get decent mileage out of them for how sticky they are. The sc2's are better, but twice the price lol.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either would be fine. I personally like the rs10's a lot. I get decent mileage out of them for how sticky they are. The sc2's are better, but twice the price lol.
Thanks mate. Was just wondering if anyone has used the M7s at the track so that I can have an idea on how they behave. Street riding is not really the best place to guage how a tyre will perform at the race track. hence the confusion.

As of now a little bent towards using the M7s considering they are almost new compared to the track used RS10s.

·
Registered
569 Posts
The M77 is more akin to the bridgestone s21. The rs10 is a track tire that you can ride on the road. The m77 is a road tire that you can ride on the track. The rs10 will give you more grip. I currently have 2100 miles on my OEM set of rs10's. That includes two track days. They still have another track day left.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody know of a windscreen I can get for my zx10r 2016 I try looking for the zero gravity but there's none

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts