Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any experience or sugestion??

Enviado desde mi POCO F2 Pro mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I have experience with JMT and Shido. No issues at all.
I had a JMT and have to say i think its fairly cheap and nasty, after 6-7 months it started struggling to turn the engine, i split it down and one of the cells had all puffed up and and began looking dangerous Demon Tweeks claimed i had charged it with a conventional charger and would not exchange or refund. But i know others that haven't had issues with them. But i am +2 with the speedcell, by far a quality package and way better designed with the ability to quick disconnect.

·
Registered
826 Posts
The SBK model. Well worth the price. I’ve had them for years and swapped from several bike.

Extremely well made and very light.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wich antigravity is the correct for zx10r??

Enviado desde mi POCO F2 Pro mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have used SSB powersport lithium batteries in my bikes for 8 years. zero issues. I have a feeling they are only available in Australia, but you would have to check.
Only thing is you need to wait maybe 5-10 seconds with ignition on before you start. Particularly in cold weather, the battery likes to "warm up" before you hit the start button, otherwise its gunna seem like your battery is a bit flat.

·
Registered
142 Posts
All, I recently was inquiring about this myself and I decided to just stick with the stock battery. That aside, and to help out mpp12 above, don't you need a specific charger/tender for a Lithium battery, that you cannot use a standard trickle charger? At least, that is what was told to me when I was inquiring. Can anyone confirm or deny this statement?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts