Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some help and advice on changing gen4 bodyit to gen5.
I have purchased a set of gen5 krt but they dont come with the undertray/ subframe or clock bracket.
Im wondering if anyone has any pics of these components so i know what im up against?
I think the undertray is now a 1 piece.
Also im hoping i can make custom brackets/ modify standard subframe to work.
Any advice would be great thanks as the parts are currently had to get hold of in the uk and i cant find pics on the net.

·
Registered
838 Posts
After some help and advice on changing gen4 bodyit to gen5.
I have purchased a set of gen5 krt but they dont come with the undertray/ subframe or clock bracket.
Im wondering if anyone has any pics of these components so i know what im up against?
I think the undertray is now a 1 piece.
Also im hoping i can make custom brackets/ modify standard subframe to work.
Any advice would be great thanks as the parts are currently had to get hold of in the uk and i cant find pics on the net.
Ill take some photos tonight, I have a Gen 5 tail on a Gen 4 but i bought the gen 5 subframe rear and undertray

·
Registered
838 Posts
so if you are going to run track fairings all you need is the subframe rear (silver) and the new battery tray, if you get fairings that use a race seat that is. if you get fairings that dont use a race seat then you will need the front seat also.

Gen 4 subframe rear cant be used with gen 5 tail due to the way the new tail points up a lot further, the gen 4 subframe rear would stick out the fairings

·
The Pace
7,295 Posts
so if you are going to run track fairings all you need is the subframe rear (silver) and the new battery tray, if you get fairings that use a race seat that is. if you get fairings that dont use a race seat then you will need the front seat also.

Gen 4 subframe rear cant be used with gen 5 tail due to the way the new tail points up a lot further, the gen 4 subframe rear would stick out the fairings

What tire is that? thx

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.