·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
650ib Youtube Dyno Shootout.. interesting results... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I thought the APE would of been at least 180hp!the Ducati with 190hp would need those numbers but how far do they go with increasing cubic capacity!Chaz Davis has just blown another motor trying to match JRea!Ducati has got a V4 WSBK coming soon to try and get another WSBK championship so that should be interesting!A 1299S here in Australia is around $34000aus and a gen5 is around $21000!I will take the gen5 and drop $13000 on performance bits like Carbon fiber rims!Ohlins front and back!Brakes tweaked and a full Beet/Akra/Arata and have other brands on their toes

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I couldn't believe the gen5 numbers either!my gen4 with a slip cat delete over 4 years ago on a Dyno that I new the owner and was a gen4 racer also mine pulled 176hp!just before mine was dynod another gen4 with Akra slip pulled 175hp!and he also said his Dyno was down around 2% in his H.P indicated!so not a generous but tight ass Dyno

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
It's a stupid test IMO if your going to start putting in ECU flashes and more than 1000cc then through the Busa and ZX14R in there I know they would spank the 1000 for example my bike makes more than the average 1000cc bike in Torque in only 4k rpms and when flashed you can up the RPM limit....the H2 is supercharged and still doesn't make as much torque as a ZX14R :wink:

Bloo

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Compare your power to weight on your 14R to my 10R and I think I no who has the better power to weight numbers!if I wanted a bike for torque I'd buy a Irving Vincent!I have no reason to start rolling on the throttle at 4000rpm I would drop a gear and disappear!but that's my opinion and as they say different strokes for different blokes

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Compare your power to weight on your 14R to my 10R and I think I no who has the better power to weight numbers!if I wanted a bike for torque I'd buy a Irving Vincent!I have no reason to start rolling on the throttle at 4000rpm I would drop a gear and disappear!but that's my opinion and as they say different strokes for different blokes
You don't have a clue...hang out at the Drag Strips....there is NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!!! PERIOD!!....AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE STREET I NEVER LOOSE EITHER. :wink:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
ZX10Archer...what do you think? .....I see you lurking.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Maybe your street mate!in my street Ive forgotten more than you will learn or no
your cute. ....you have no idea of my background or my experiance....please stop following me I don't like you......Bloo

·
Registered
569 Posts
One bike is made to go around a race track a fast as possible the other in a straight line fast as possible. The bikes are not designed for the comparison you guys are making. Also, bloo you made me laugh because you sounded like a fast and the furious character (i never loose on the street, cuz my bike is sweet).

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
the 10R result is bogus...

I see gen4s do 180 all the time with flash and RR with everything to from stock 183 to 185... even with full exhaust.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I don't think they would go out of there way to put bogus results.. in the video he shows the dyno cpu screen right after the kawi finishes with the run so you can see the results. He does say it was flashed by don guhl and has graves exhaust only.. so there maybe something with wrong the tune though. The bmw is pretty heavily modded with brentune flash. The ducati panigale has brentune flash also. r1m has superbike unlimited flash. Aprilia rsv4-rf had no flash just slip on sc project. h2r is heavily modded too with brock tune i believe.

check that h2r eating up that tire after the dyno run.. =P

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts