Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like new Evol Tech rearsets. $400 (NOW $275) shipped within lower 48.
Shift Pattern: Standard
Color: Magnesium Anodized
Right peg is scraped, but hardly... otherwise no cracks, scuffs, or deformations.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still avail? Are they able to convert to gp shift?
Still available. It's not set up for GP right now. GP shift for the Evol set requires permanent removal of the kickstand which I didn't want to commit to.

If you buy the hardware necessary for GP shift though the rearset itself is universal (you'll just have to remove the std. shift lever with an hex key).

·
Registered
791 Posts
Still available. It's not set up for GP right now. GP shift for the Evol set requires permanent removal of the kickstand which I didn't want to commit to.

If you buy the hardware necessary for GP shift though the rearset itself is universal (you'll just have to remove the std. shift lever with an hex key).
That's no longer accurate. Evol Technology doesn't require you to permanently remove the kick stand anymore to run gp shift. They have a special kit part that allows you to keep it. They shipped it to me along with my rearsets--I did have to ask them though.

Also, these rearsets are best in GP-shift configuration because it doesn't have any connecting rods to add play or break. It uses the shift switch as the shift rod so it's absolutely solid.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's no longer accurate. Evol Technology doesn't require you to permanently remove the kick stand anymore to run gp shift. They have a special kit part that allows you to keep it. They shipped it to me along with my rearsets--I did have to ask them though.

Also, these rearsets are best in GP-shift configuration because it doesn't have any connecting rods to add play or break. It uses the shift switch as the shift rod so it's absolutely solid.
Thanks for the update! Good to know they worked something out (that was the only reason I didn't get their GP shift over a year ago).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts