Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been checking out the options for race tail rear end and no the a/m subframe can run into a decent amount of coin!looking at BSB series in England and some TT bikes I had a chance to see what they used!now this bike is Gary Johnsons stock 2015 ZX10R and as you can see the rear pass support bracket has been chopped to suit his race tail!he still has the oem subframe coming off the mainframe(super stock rules maybe).I have also noticed in WSBK the rear subframe oem rails have been modified with a section cut out(2nd picture)but haven't been able to get a look to see if there using the same modified pass support as there superstock entry bike(they have modified and superstock ZX10Rs Gary is riding at the TT ATM).Im guessing yes and also guessing it could be a cheaper alternative option that does cut down a little weight I have roughly coloured the section in white they have removed from the modified subframe.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Modified gen4 subframe rails

Sorry I didn't post the 2nd pic and here it is!this is what I have seen on there race bikes and I will get a shot of there bike soon!as I have said they have machined this piece out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts