Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some opinions and feedback on the Beet end can color?they come in Titanium,Blue and grey!grey is out because it doesn't grab me one bit but it's a toss up between ti and blue!could I please have some members choice on what they prefer out of the 2?thanks in advance for those who comment it will be appreciated

Attachments

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,974 Posts
Both are sexy as shit. Can't go wrong with either one imo.

·
The Pace
7,048 Posts
I would have to see it on the bike. Can't remember your bike color, either. But, as always, get what you want. You getting into summer? Winter is so crappy up here right now.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Scout how are you mate?all the best for 2017!yep Summer here and hasn't been to crackers with heat yet!I really don't think I could handle the dramatic changes in weather especially dealing with snow and freezing temps!it just does not happen here!Winters get fresh and on a average temp through the day 15-16C but nights can get chilly on the willy dropping down to 0C!but when that happens the next day will be a pearla with sunny clear skies and perfect for a blast!I have never experienced any snow in any place we have lived in!Victoria Aus does have snow in the high country in Winter but that cost $300 a day to just to get a lift ticket and ski!fuk dat to cold to hard to find your tackle when you need a pee

·
The Pace
7,048 Posts
I'm about 100 miles south of San Francisco one mile from the Pacific. No snow here but some on the loop. Both of us here like your Southern Hemisphere this time of year. Trust me on that! I'm thinking Paraguay. idk if anyone rides there, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts