·
Registered
296 Posts
Here's mine!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
That bike is way to nice for the track!
That makes 0 sense... THE nicest bikes are built purely for the track! Example: look at any Ferrari, and ask yourself, does it belong on the street or the track?

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was talking about detail and paint. I used rattle can paint for my track bike. Right now im using painters tape until I get my set fixed.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I was talking about detail and paint. I used rattle can paint for my track bike. Right now im using painters tape until I get my set fixed.
Oh, sorry... I painted it myself, so my only cost was the materials. I've got 3 sets of bodywork I need to finish preping and paint in the next year or so for my 2004 10R track body work (x 2) and my 2003 636 track body work. I'm thinking I'm going to do green with blue accents on both, in a matching scheme.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, sorry... I painted it myself, so my only cost was the materials. I've got 3 sets of bodywork I need to finish preping and paint in the next year or so for my 2004 10R track body work (x 2) and my 2003 636 track body work. I'm thinking I'm going to do green with blue accents on both, in a matching scheme.
I take my statement back! I wish I could paint like that. My track bike is ghetto as hell!

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
So true!

That inspection sticker really sticks out! I put mine on the fork so you can barely see it!
I might have to change that up? Do you scrap the old one off every year or through them on top of each other? You seen anyone put them anywhere else?

:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just put it over the old one.

I have seen people put them on the swingarm and intake covers but that looks horrible!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts