Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago I upgraded my Gen1 to the awesome Nissin calipers from a ZX14 or ZX6R .. Massive night & day difference as some of you would know , Always wanted to upgrade my Gen3 to some great Nissin's ... Advantage Nissin calipers cost about the same amount as the Brembo's but yes in link shows other Calipers that will fit ... Tried the Triumph Daytona 675 2012 calipers & The Suzuki B-King & yes both are much better than stock 08-15 ZX10R calipers
Daytona Calipers need shorter caliper bolts , B -King direct swap same caliper bolts
B-King seems to be the best choice

Attachments

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I totally agree, i have ZZR14 2010 calipers on a Gen3, as you say the difference was night & day, I then added the RCS19 master cylinder, that also improved outright braking further.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I had the Nissin Monobloc calipers on my Gen 4 and took them off after one track day. They had too much pad drag and when the front wheel would lift, the traction control would cut power right away causing me to pogo stick down the straightaways even in TC1. I tried a couple other pairs and had the same results. The Nissins just don't seem to work well for bikes with Traction Control.

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
465 Posts
I think an OEM set of M50's will fit...

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have Honda fireblade calipers....OOOooooopssssssss i said Honda..These calipers are equal as K9 suzuki and zx14. I also have a Accossato billet master cylinder. Difference is as da and night

1 - 6 of 6 Posts