Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting a nice set or clip ons and grips. Anyone added clip ons that make the bike a little more comfortable to ride. I want something that's not so racked backwards, I guess I'm looking for a wider grip angle. I'm just not sure which clip ons are good or grips and what else is needed to put them on the bike like brake fluid resivour bracket and things like that. You guys know what I'm trying to say. Need advise. Thanks.

·
Registered
994 Posts
aftermarket ones typically dont lock into the stock locater hole, so they can be angled as much as you want.....the CBR1000 05's + i think, have a 1" rise to them which makes them less hunched over to be comfortable too.( i run the CBR's on my ZX6R)

·
Registered
101 Posts
aftermarket ones typically dont lock into the stock locater hole, so they can be angled as much as you want.....the CBR1000 05's + i think, have a 1" rise to them which makes them less hunched over to be comfortable too.( i run the CBR's on my ZX6R)
Yes me too I run the CBR's on my first gen. They are comfy and lock in the right spot through the top triple clamp lip. I did had to drill holes to install controls and the stock bar ends don't work and they are just a tad short then zx10r's stock. What did you use for bar ends and grips and throttle tube cuz I used stock and aftermarket bar ends and its ok but I am not satisfied.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts