1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
chances are, most of those settings are not for your weight.

and first thing you need to do is set your sag, static and rider sags. front and rear.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I resprung mine with ak20s up front and a Penske in the back. Now it is on rails. The only thing I need for more grip is slicks. The suspension is spot on. Getting the sag right can only be done when it is sprung for your weight.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I resprung mine with ak20s up front and a Penske in the back. Now it is on rails. The only thing I need for more grip is slicks. The suspension is spot on. Getting the sag right can only be done when it is sprung for your weight.

yuppers, I did the same, then set those for me and my habits. I did the slicks after that and needed more stiffening after. I went with an aftermarket fork seal, lasted one day. use oem seals

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I did the spring thing with the companies that i bought the other tid bits of suspension from. The 10r is with Traxxion Dynamics with the AK20 and the penske shock. The zx7 is with race tech because of the gold valves that I installed. Both companies have proved themselves with excellent products and customer service.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I did the spring thing with the companies that i bought the other tid bits of suspension from. The 10r is with Traxxion Dynamics with the AK20 and the penske shock. The zx7 is with race tech because of the gold valves that I installed. Both companies have proved themselves with excellent products and customer service.
Dealt with Race Tech before and they seemed ok.. I'll be taking this one through Traxxion Dynamics this time for something different.. Thanks for the 411 guys!:eek:ccasion1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts