1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
108 Posts
Damn I missed out, I recognized those roads. I was probably running around the other side of the metroplex. I need to get out for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn I missed out, I recognized those roads. I was probably running around the other side of the metroplex. I need to get out for a ride sometime.
PM me youre number and I'll hit u up next time.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I doubt it. This is my first bike. Its only got a two brothers slipon and juicebox. I'm not new to going fast, but am new on a bike. Doesn't hold me back though haha

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I doubt it. This is my first bike. Its only got a two brothers slipon and juicebox. I'm not new to going fast, but am new on a bike. Doesn't hold me back though haha
Hell Crash is in the same boat. Same mods on his Gen3. He's Stinky in the video.
You used to cars? What ya got?

·
Registered
108 Posts
The 10 is all I have right now. My daily is a SLOW ass s10. But its been extreamly dependable for around 10 years. The last fast thing I had prior was a 76 swb gmc with a built 427. Nothing in comparison to the bike but it was sure fun to wipe the smile off a bunch of vette owners haha.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The 10 is all I have right now. My daily is a SLOW ass s10. But its been extreamly dependable for around 10 years. The last fast thing I had prior was a 76 swb gmc with a built 427. Nothing in comparison to the bike but it was sure fun to wipe the smile off a bunch of vette owners haha.
HAHA nice! I know how that is. I had a 78 swb Ford F100 in high school with a 466 big block and 200 shot of NOS. Killin all the mustangs and Ram Air guys.
Now I have a C5 Z06 with mild built motor and shot of NOS. Runs pretty good. 506whp/504wtq.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Not bad, if you feel like playing with it sometime, should check out the lake worth meet on sat night. Always some fun to be had out there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts