Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I recently was in a bad accident on my 04 zx10 and Im about to pick up a 07-08 zx14. just curious if my Mcintosh arm will fit on the 14.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Yes with a little bit of work.... I know for a fact that all Gens of the 10R will fit a 12R and a 14 will also fit a 12R so that means your 10R will swap right over to that 14.. You may need to monkey with the pivot although I think the 10 and 14 are the same size pivit shaft. The rear wheel and brake spacing could be some work I'm unsure. I know on my 12R with a Gen2 10R swingarm I use a complete 10R rear wheel and brake set up and it lines up perfectly with OEM spacers I've checked it several ways and it's dead in the middle.. I hope this helps you out..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was very helpful. Im tearing my swingarm off my wrecked 10 this weekend and makobg sure everything is still square. Before i sell it im.now going to see if i can get otnon my 14 when i get it. Thanks alot dude.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
If the swing arm works and you still have the 10 wheel i would recommend using it.
It is lighter than the 14 wheel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts