Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a searchable(functional) PDF version of the Gen1 service manual?

I already have one, but it is just a photocopied version and is a PITA to navigate. I ran a search the other day,even bumped a related thread, google searched, and no such luck even still. . .

Someone please help before my head explodes using the version I have.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I think I bought one for like 6 bucks somewhere. I might have it on a zip drive at the house. I will check it out when I get home.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I bought one for like 6 bucks somewhere. I might have it on a zip drive at the house. I will check it out when I get home.
:thumbsup: Thanks man

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone?

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:heyyou:

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
Does anyone have a searchable(functional) PDF version of the Gen1 service manual?

I already have one, but it is just a photocopied version and is a PITA to navigate. I ran a search the other day,even bumped a related thread, google searched, and no such luck even still. . .

Someone please help before my head explodes using the version I have.
Have you tried Carl Salter.com?

http://www.carlsalter.com/motorcycle-manuals.asp

He has the 04 in PDF for free download. I wasn't able to get it to work, but that may be more due to my 9 year old computer than something wrong with his site. Give that a try. If it doesn't work try contacting him.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

He has the 04 in PDF for free download. I wasn't able to get it to work, but that may be more due to my 9 year old computer than something wrong with his site. Give that a try. If it doesn't work try contacting him.
I actually tried that one the other day as well and it wasn't working :dontknow:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will give it a go in the morning on my office computer. If I can get it, I will let ya know.
Thanks, I tried it again today. The page freezes everytime.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
600 Posts
Cool deal, I was hoping I could get it somewhere for cheap cheap last resort.
Seller says. . .
I'd be pissed if I got some photocopy version BS.
If you end up getting that, could you e-mail it to me?

I had no luck with that site either.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you end up getting that, could you e-mail it to me?
lol, not sure if I wanna be the guinea pig or not.
but shit, just $6...

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That stinks. It would be nice to have an actual PDF copy but for free the regular one is good enough.
Yea, I guess it'll have to do. I ran a search and read all the way back through 2004, there have been a few of the good versions hosted here but the links are no good now.

I'm like the 15th member to make a thread like this.....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts