Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
04 Zx10r
I am letting this one go. Too much bike for the street for me. I really like a twin.
Maybe someone could pass it on to someone. I am really on the fence about this but the bike gets me in trouble.
You can call or text me at 937 409 6563
Please post Price(Forum Rules) or else I will have to move this thread to the appropriate place...thanks in advance.

bloo

·
Registered
28 Posts
I followed your thread on BuellXB with the winter rebuild due to the cracked frame. Looks like a monster bike. Love the blue.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya it was a long winter rebuild. Picked it up in Texas. Needed some tlc. So I got to work. Frame repair done by a union sheet metal worker. It had the common cracks in the factory welds so we ground her down. Cleaned it and welded her up. New cooling system, 05 generator, new chain, new tires and valves adjusted. Oh, fresh fluids and new battery. I fixed her all up with intentions of keeping her but this thing is too much for the street.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Thread moved to Feeler...links don't count.....Please don't fight me on this next step is off the forum.

bloo

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yea man thats a sweet bike, I just picked up a 07 candy plasma blue. Came from an 09 1125r. Sorta glad to get away from the Buell though, felt like it had too many problems. I did all the fixes for it, even had the Dean Adams RT-4 on her. Great powerful bike but missed the Inlines. Good luck with the sale man. Great bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts