Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having problems choosing an exhuast for my nice new(to me) black gen1..

I love the look of the racefit or similar, but having tried a bike with one on i'll get pulled over by the cops in minutes here in the uk...

so what cans (mufflers to you yanks) have people got.. The stock can is huuuuuuuge! Are there any 3/4 length cans or am I gonna need to cut one down. I've got to travel to denver on business in january so could pick one up then... quite fancy having one that isn't really seen that much in the uk...

cheers all
mark

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
It's funny, everyone stateside tries to hard to get a Racefit or Tubetech, or other UK/Euro/Japanese exhaust, yet everywhere else they're trying to get the opposite.

This is my severly cut down Akra Evo slip on

The LOR looks good. I really want an Evo full system with a Sato slip-on.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's funny, everyone stateside tries to hard to get a Racefit or Tubetech, or other UK/Euro/Japanese exhaust, yet everywhere else they're trying to get the opposite.
yeah it's funny like that.. but this is the best and most knowledgeable forum by far.. though i do get VERY jealous of your house and garage sizes!

Everytime i come over i buy a few more snapon tools to take back ;-)

·
Registered
265 Posts
im not exactly qualified to speak, i have a gen 2. but man, 3/4 length carbon pipes look so so sick to me. and the sound always seems to work out well, kinda loud, throaty but not obnoxious loud.... the sound that rattles your cabinets when you start it in your walkway but the cops cant hear you from 3miles away and the ears of the cars next to you dont bleed

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we have a winner!

thats exactly what i was looking for and never seen one in the uk...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts