Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gen IV ZX10R Goodies PRICE DROP

Well I finally did it and sold my trusty ZX10 today and picking up a new R1 tomorrow. It was a fantastic bike for 4 yrs but it's time for a change and decided to give the Yam a try.

Before selling I pulled all the premium parts off to sell separately. The bike was never crashed or even fell over, pretty amazing considering it did 67 track days! I'm starting with a few bigger ticket items first and will add more when these are sold to avoid having too many transactions going on at once.

I'm well versed in what things sell for and priced everything for a quick sale. All are fully functional and well maintained but used, meaning it will have some cosmetic blemishes (some less than others) but nothing that hinders performance. My goal is complete honesty with condition and that every buyer is happy with the value they get.

First item is a set of Ohlins R&T forks. Cosmetic condition is an 8.5-9.0 and they were re-freshed every winter. This year got off to a very slow start and only have 3 track days on since the last refresh. I'm selling for $1450 shipped in LOWER 48 STATES ONLY, if you live outside that area please PM me for a shipping quote. SOLD AND PREPARING TO SHIP

Second item is a TTX shock with 105NM spring and Kyle Racing 0% link. This link is the least progressive and is suited to riders less than 200lbs in gear. Cosmetic condition is an 8.5 and again only 3 track days since a refresh. Cost for shock and links is $950 shipped in lower 48 states, PM for shipping if you live outside that area. SOLD AND SHIPPED

Third item is an Akra shorty slip on and link pipe. Cosmetic condition is about a 6.5-7.0. Selling for $400 shipped in lower 48 states, PM if you're outside that area. SOLD AND SHIPPED

See pics of all below and PM if there are any questions. I'm located close to Charlotte NC and everything is available for pick up if that's convenient. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interested in the shock for my gen 5 but can't use the link.
Shock alone is $750 shipped, PM if interested.

BTW, those links were $400 new, they were not cheap, I'll sell them separately for $250 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shock sold to Srocco50!

Only item left in this thread are the forks, bump for price drop to $1300 shipped to lower 48! That's a fantastic deal, somebody needs to grab them!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well I finally did it and sold my trusty ZX10 today
This kinda hurts my soul... I remember the days of me and Bidwell427 battling dudes on the Aprilia forum about how great and indestructible the 4th gens were. Good luck with your new bike! I love the new R1's so i dont blame you. Check up on us every once and a while, id love to hear how the new bike does at the track.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This kinda hurts my soul... I remember the days of me and Bidwell427 battling dudes on the Aprilia forum about how great and indestructible the 4th gens were. Good luck with your new bike! I love the new R1's so i dont blame you. Check up on us every once and a while, id love to hear how the new bike does at the track.
Haha, yes! Make no mistake, this was my first Kawasaki and it won't be my last, what a great bike! OTOH, I will NEVER buy another aprilia. The main reason for getting an R1 was to try something different and so far I'm very happy!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Forks are sold!!! Stay tuned for additional items in another thread.

Thanks to all those that purchased items from me, I hope you're as happy with them as I was.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got the shock today, thanks for the super fast shipping but more importantly, thanks for including the heavier spring! Great transaction!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts