Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how's it going everyone, I searched around and didn't find any specific threads on this so I'm hoping to leverage everyone else's knowledge here. For the 2016 ZX10R there seems to be a lot of flashes available; bauce racing, woolich, guhl, graves, and then the usual fuel controllers (bazazz, PCV) I understand the differences between a flash and a fuel control unit. But what are the pros and cons of the different flashing services, if any?

Thanks in advance

Fernando

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First pardonmy poor typing im doing this all one handed as my arm/shoulder are still banged up a bit

Hey guys so i ended up going with woolich, reason i did not reply sooner was the day i ordered my kit i got ran off the road and ended up in a high side @ 50 mph, walked away (well limped) and the bike had about 6 k worth of damage, and insurance just settled the claim so im waiting on the check to come in so i can start the repair process. I spent a little time learning how to use the woolich kit but when ever i look at the mapshare i only find a handful of maps (20 ish) i was wondering if there was a spot that everyone goes to post up their maps. The mods that im going to be installing are: Graves low mount cat eliminator exhaust, block off plates, K&N air filter. Im located in San Diego Commiefornia (for elevation purposes very low near sea level) if any one has any maps that will match closely to what i would need feel free to share/mentor me into the right direction.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2016 ZX10R map ,AutotunedGraves 3/4 cat eliminator , use this map on map share to get you started . if you got the log box with woolich then you can tune on top of that . for idling you may have to go a bit richer if you keeping the idle low.

Thanks man I'm gonna have the block off plates and air filter also. Will that map work too. And I was about to ask you a question about my set up. It I just saw you responded in another thread where I posted my question. Haha thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.