Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GEN 5: ZX10 Street OEM body work - SOLD!

I have brand new (0km) street body work from my 2017 ZX10R (Green)
Taken off at 0km, wrapped and stored. Bike turned into race bike, and I have now sold race bike, so have these available.
Includes lights, and OEM screen. NO tank or tank covers. Includes OEM pegs and passenger pegs.

$900 plus S&H obo

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Calgary Alberta, Canada. But obviously can ship anywhere, and do go across border occasionally, so could ship from US side.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump: $800 - surely someone needs a new look or new stuff for the beauty street rides.
Just taking up space in garage...make me an offer

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
682 Posts
Which states do you visit in the US? Michigan by chance?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Currently located inCalgary Alberta, but can ship to US.

Nfamous60 - email me - as you don't accept PM on this site
drtrevor13 at gmail dot com

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
682 Posts
I have brand new (0km) street body work from my 2017 ZX10R (Green)
Taken off at 0km, wrapped and stored. Bike turned into race bike, and I have now sold race bike, so have these available.
Includes lights, and OEM screen. NO tank or tank covers. Includes OEM pegs and passenger pegs.

$900 plus S&H obo
I’m in desperate search for a small bracket that goes on the passenger seat lock... you wouldn’t happen to have that sitting around would you?

It’s like $3 part but it’s one of those special orders that’s gonna take a long time to get ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll have to have a look when I get home on Sunday, but may not want to part with it until the rest sells, not sure what new buyer wants, and prefer to sell as a package

1 - 11 of 11 Posts