Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. I have a set of gen 5 2016 + Vortex v2 black rearsets (these will bolt up to the gen 4 frame also but not 100% sure on compatibility) brand new and include the original box. These are capable of gp and standard shift. These were assembled and mounted on the bike but never ridden on. Save yourself some time on assembly and some money and get these. $310 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

Price drop $290 shipped

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have multiple sets of rearsets for this bike and don’t need these. I have a direct account with vortex. Could possibly help you order a new brake lever with my next order if you’re not in a rush

·
Registered
460 Posts
Appreciate it but I also order direct from Vortex. Had a lowside and straightened my brake lever so its functional just not perfect. However, I may get these from you in the future if they dont sell for spares..

Till then, GLWS!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll grab them in the next few days if you still have them I'm serious!! Waiting on some money should be here between Monday and Wednesday. I really really really need a rearset that allows me lower than stock peg height do those do that? Or do you know of a kind that will?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm. Not sure of the stock height but the new design allows for a ton of adjustability from vortex. I have a set of et rearsets on the bike at the moment and those are much higher than the vortex. I’m 6’2 and prefer vortex for the same reason as you can get them lower for some leg room where other rearsets tend to be very high only

1 - 9 of 9 Posts