Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm finally getting my new gen 5 to the track for the first time this weekend. I currently have the sag set at 35mm front and rear and that is all I have done with suspension thus far. What are you guys running for compression and rebound adjustments on the gen 5 with stock suspension?

I'm sure there will be a suspension guy at the track but would like to be close.

Also, anyone know the stock spring rate on the gen 5? Apologies if this has been asked already.

Thanks in advance!

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
445 Posts
Sag numbers are sooooo subjective, I'd simply go straight the the suspension tech at your local track and forget the "internet tuners".

Where are you going this weekend?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sag numbers are sooooo subjective, I'd simply go straight the the suspension tech at your local track and forget the "internet tuners".

Where are you going this weekend?
Probably the best advice I can get haha. I will be doing a track day on Sunday at Carolina Motorsports Park with sportbike track time.

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
445 Posts
I'll be there for the full weekend, come on by if you don't know anyone there. My bike is all black with yellow HHR logos on the sides...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there for the full weekend, come on by if you don't know anyone there. My bike is all black with yellow HHR logos on the sides...
Awesome! I will certainly come over. Do you know what Ill need to safety wire with sportbike track time? Is it just the filter and plugs?

I'm going with a buddy who will be on a sumo running the go-kart track and Ill obviously be on the big track. Do you know if we can pit in the same area?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts