Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you guys enjoy the pics of the ride ...!!!
Huge thanks to- 2Wheel dynoworks/Optimum performance Motorsports , AMC carbon, Pirelli, Gina Licensced Massage Therapist

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,067 Posts
Yeah....I'm gonna arrange to have that shipped down and do some test and tune for you so you will be ready when the weather turns good in Washington. Don't worry, its no trouble...
>:)
Seriously man, that thing is absolutely beautiful. I hope its as fast as it looks and I hope you spend many safe and enjoyable hours riding her.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Looks awesome man!

Reactions: mwasse

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah....I'm gonna arrange to have that shipped down and do some test and tune for you so you will be ready when the weather turns good in Washington. Don't worry, its no trouble...
>:)
Seriously man, that thing is absolutely beautiful. I hope its as fast as it looks and I hope you spend many safe and enjoyable hours riding her.
Ha,.,,thank you abunch ! Nels has her tuned to 194 RWHp and 83 Torque on pump fuel...Im certain shes fast...me on the other hand,,,well..we shall see haha..gonna be fun get her out there hopefully this wknd if this damn rain will take a break! Cheers !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts