Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thrown together with some spare parts laying in the bin(s) of crap I have. I don't even know what mid pipe that's supposed to fit. But it fits like a glove. Unbelievable considering I was about to drop $600 on a half system. Anyway, It sounds very good. Has a deep tone. Fuel mapping via Woolich up next. Probably going to get the auto tune setup. This cannister is straight through. No idea what "map" I would load for it.

Attachments

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently to annoy you. Objective complete.

Reactions: MiltownMilton

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man! I think I'll have a badge made for it. I'll call it ricola!!! LOL

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In all seriousness here... what happened to the forum? Back in "the day" we would share our ideas, mods and pics. Hmmm.

Reactions: mpp12

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was looking in my parts bins as well, but most of my leftovers are from cbr1000/600rr with undertail exhausts...no joy.

I think it looks pretty cool! And you can't beat that price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
In all seriousness here... what happened to the forum? Back in "the day" we would share our ideas, mods and pics. Hmmm.
I think he's "mad" because there's a dedicated exhaust thread lol. I haven't been here long, but it doesnt seem to take much to russle Scouts jimmies. Bike looks great tho.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Like looks dope. And the exhaust thread previously mentioned is a thread on best exhaust opinions people posting pix of what ideas they had. Lol instead of commenting first thought was to try and flame. Lol so i guess the question remains. Whats the point in his response?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thrown together with some spare parts laying in the bin(s) of crap I have. I don't even know what mid pipe that's supposed to fit. But it fits like a glove. Unbelievable considering I was about to drop $600 on a half system. Anyway, It sounds very good. Has a deep tone. Fuel mapping via Woolich up next. Probably going to get the auto tune setup. This cannister is straight through. No idea what "map" I would load for it.
The muffler flows well with the bike and the paint on it looks amazing. Now them tank grips look sick!!!! Here is pic of my Austin Racing exhaust I just installed Sunday and You Tube video. Do you have a video? I'd like to hear how your bike sounds.

Jay Don

https://youtu.be/AmTDkdm1M34

Attachments

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AR exhaust. NICE! No video, but I can make one. I'll be out riding Sunday. weather permitting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts