Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up in this forum but have been a happy ZX10R owner for 5 years. I just bought a 2018 ZX10R that will be a pure track bike. I am currently in the process of setting up the base maps, Fuel, ignition and ETV, in the ECU by the Woolich software. Do any of guys have the base maps that comes with the KIT ECU for the GEN 5 bike. I am looking for the fuel map, in the full power mode, specifically since I manage found the other maps by a little internet research. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I just signed up in this forum but have been a happy ZX10R owner for 5 years. I just bought a 2018 ZX10R that will be a pure track bike. I am currently in the process of setting up the base maps, Fuel, ignition and ETV, in the ECU by the Woolich software. Do any of guys have the base maps that comes with the KIT ECU for the GEN 5 bike. I am looking for the fuel map, in the full power mode, specifically since I manage found the other maps by a little internet research. Any help is greatly appreciated.
No luck here mate. ??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have it , send me your Email I will forward it to you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts