Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Let me fix that for ya :) I don't get it. If my buddy gave me a hit like that on his 15, he would never even come close to catching me. I also weigh some 35-40lbs more than him too! I made 170whp on a dynojet 250i with pump and 179whp with mr12. I then made 184whp on a Bazzaz dyno on pump.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Boosted I think your vid shows how close the the beemer and 10r are in performance who ever gets the jump usually wins. Nice vid makes more sense than the beemer guys vid. lol

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
^They are incredibly close bikes in terms of acceleration. The BMW makes more power, but the 10r is lighter. You need to gear the 10r though, since 1st and 2nd gear are stupid long and it lacks that mid range power compared to the BMW.

Another good one with my buddy and his now sold S1000rr. Just some random fun pulls.

·
Registered
558 Posts
boosted i think your vid shows how close the the beemer and 10r are in performance who ever gets the jump usually wins. Nice vid makes more sense than the beemer guys vid. Lol
+998

·
Registered
598 Posts
I've gotten a few good races in with some BMW's this summer and think they were all surprised that I was able to pull on them. I would've thought they'd catch back up on the top end but I've been able to hold them off

^That was was just plain funny. He thought he could start in 2nd gear against a stretched bike starting in first :crackup:. He got a lot better as you can tell from the other videos

Red bmw is about similar weight and is a 2015. White is a 2010 with at least 50lbs less in rider weight.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Nice vids shows how even the two bikes are. Man you have you forks pull way up in the clamps. Lower is faster for sure. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts