Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I saw ur post and I have the same issue. I have 2021 Zx10r and I’m trying to run oz peiga from gen4 to gen 5-6, I already bought a 5mm brake rotor spacer to push the rotor out. But what do I need for the wheel spacer? Will gen5 Driven captive wheel spacer work?

·
Registered
11 Posts
No It won’t, the hub width is different from Oz to oem wheels. I tried that first and fell short. First call or email an Oz dealer and see if they can get you the spacers, they offered to sell me just the spacer but at the time it would’ve taken 5 weeks to receive. Ended up making my own spacers for the front ROTOR. Used washers and torqued to spec until everything was spaced properly. For the wheel spacers itself I had taken measurements and had them machined by a member on here. Sorry this doesn’t help much bud but if I could do it all over again I’d just order from Oz and be done with it.
Is there anyway you can measure the new wheel spacer that fit on gen5 for me? I measured the OZ wheel spacer that come with the wheel for gen4 and it’s 21.5mm. Some member on here said add 5mm so that would come out to 26.5mm? I would really appreciate and relieved lot of my stress if I know the dimensions of the new spacer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts