Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my motorcycle and removed the following parts which are now up for sale.
Prices are parts only and do not include shipping. Buyer pays shipping.

•Vortex Fuel Cap $50
•Yoshimura LED Illuminated Fender Eliminator Kit w/license frame $75
•Shoei X-11 (M) w/Tinted shield $100

(Shoei X-11 comes with bag)

*all parts are used and sold as-is.

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sold my motorcycle and removed the following parts which are now up for sale.

•vortex fuel cap $50
•yoshimura led illuminated fender eliminator kit w/license frame $75
•shoei x-11 (m) w/tinted shield $100

(shoei x-11 comes with bag)

bump

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

sold my motorcycle and removed the following parts which are now up for sale.

•vortex fuel cap $50
•yoshimura led illuminated fender eliminator kit w/license frame $75
•shoei x-11 (m) w/tinted shield $100

(shoei x-11 comes with bag)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I hope you guys made out better than I did. I bought the swingarm covers and there is significant damage that was not mentioned. I sent OP a PM and he never replied.

The spool mount is completely broken off on one side and cracked on the other side.

Clearcoat/Resin damaged and flaking off in one spot

A couple deep scratches in other places.

Even if I'm being picky, having mounting tabs broken off should be mentioned when selling something. I'm not even gonna bother putting these on.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
^That's not good. I sent money for the gas cap Sunday and it's still showing for sale. Haven't gotten a trackn# or anything since then either.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Got the gas cap today. Anodizing is very purple and no gasket attached. Can see why there wasnt a picture taken of the other side now. Cant dispute either because payment was sent as a gift.

Just a heads up to anybody looking to buy anything thats left.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Yep, I was asked to send as gift to avoid fees which I don't mind doing as I've always had honest transactions here. He's not responding to this thread or PM's so I'm assuming he wanted unload his shitty parts and never come back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Perks of having a potato for a camera. Rule of thumb for me, anything over 50$ will have to pay fees. At least you can dispute it with paypal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
639 Posts
He texted me some pictures of the gas tank cover and seemed like a good guy when we were texting a bit. I had asked for better pictures of the damage on the gas tank cover and he sent me some more pictures where it didn't look too bad so I said for $40 why the heck not. Once I got it it was hard to show the little mark in the pictures but I'm not 100% sure I'm going to put it on. I'm kind of anal like that so might throw it up on craigslist and see if I can break even on it.

Sucks you guys got some not as described parts and he's not answering your PM's.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I hadn't bothered to PM him. Figured why waste my time. Probably not gonna get anywhere with it anyways. Anybody wanna buy a purple gas cap with no gasket? lol

·
Registered
581 Posts
I received the pitbull restraint system, with all parts included I believe. Just throw in my 2 cents!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts