Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got to say this is one of the best shocks ive had on a bike. . Racetech does not make one for the 2011+ but i had them build me a custom shock. Only modification was to my links. I had to grind a little material away. But sooo. Worth it. I just had to post this because i went through hell trying to find a shock that was available without waiting a month

·
Registered
735 Posts
I tried emailing them about my options twice never got a response. So off to suspension tech with my stock shock for now.

·
Registered
926 Posts
If they don't make this for the 2011+, then why post how good it is on the gen 4 2011+ forum?

·
Registered
926 Posts
disregard.. After reading it three times I understand what you implied... They don't make it for the gen 4 (as in you can go online and order it), but they can do it.. and it's worth while!

thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
disregard.. After reading it three times I understand what you implied... They don't make it for the gen 4 (as in you can go online and order it), but they can do it.. and it's worth while!

thanks!
Yes. And i have found the best way to get ahold of them is calling ask for tod

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've had them rebuild stock units before, been satisfied with the shock except for the inability to adjust ride height.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts