Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All parts removed when the bike was at 1,800 miles. Prices are NEAREST offer, but no rush to sell. Perfect for anyone who wants to put their bike back to stock before selling it or trading it in. This is all I have left, if it’s not pictured, I don’t have it.

- Red front fender $60
- left and right lower leading edges (front lips) $80 only sold as a pair
- full factory exhaust system, including the servo valve, cables, catalytic converter, titanium headers, pipe cover and muffler- $200
- upper gauge panel covers (pair only)- $40
- Factory OEM levers, never dropped/ scraped (set only) $40
- Factory passenger pegs (set only) $50
- OEM heel Guards ***SOLD***
- Custom rear shock links with appropriate spacers that allows you to use 2016+ upgraded rear shock. Never used. $50
-aftermarket Clever Wolf Racing (JDM) rear fender eliminator with LED lighting paid $240, used for a month before i switched it to a different unit $120

Total package adds up to $650 Or take everything for $500 and sell what you don’t need. Open to offers, and prefer local pick up in Ventura for obvious reasons . It’s trade in season with a lot of nice bikes available or coming soon! Bring your bike back to stock and sell your aftermarket parts to make a bit more money .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'll take the oem heel guards, if they fit a gen 5?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take the oem heel guards, if they fit a gen 5?

Actually not sure if they fit from OEM, but all the places I’ve seen say 2011-2018, so maybe? If you want them, let me know where they’re being shipped to, I can get you a shipping quote from usps.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'll call Kawasaki and see if they can answer if they'll fit. I don't see why they'd make any change in dimensions on a part like this from one gen to the other but I'd like to make sure I'm not getting a paper weight lol

Reactions: Helitech

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'll call Kawasaki and see if they can answer if they'll fit. I don't see why they'd make any change in dimensions on a part like this from one gen to the other but I'd like to make sure I'm not getting a paper weight lol
I have some carbon fiber heel guards for gen 5. Never mounted. I replaced rearsets and no need. $30?

Only if OP guards don't work for you!

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Looks like they’re the same shape as the carbon fiber ones posted by the thread hawk up here^^^.

·
Registered
85 Posts

Looks like they’re the same shape as the carbon fiber ones posted by the thread hawk up here^^^.

I called Kawasaki and they said they would fit, send me your PayPal info and I'll send funds.

Reactions: wheelz96

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have some carbon fiber heel guards for gen 5. Never mounted. I replaced rearsets and no need. $30?

Only if OP guards don't work for you!
I appreciate the offer, I am interested in the spare oem ones because I have a buddy who does engraving, he can customize them for me. The carbon fiber ones look nice and I'm considering picking up some for the hell of it. If I do end up grabbing them I'll send you a message to buy yours.

Reactions: wheelz96

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump! Who’s lookin to put their bike back to stock before trading up?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts