Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 zx10r with ecu reflash and k and n air filter. I remover my secondary butterflies and just have a stainless steel pipe off my header. Going to the dyno next week to see what I'm getting however I want to be at 200+ at the end of the year o was seeing what others are getting for horsepower and what other mods I can do.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
There's no way you're going to get to 200+ Hp without nitrous or forced induction of some sort. Or some SERIOUS engine rebuilding tricks going on. You better have some deep pockets for that.

Orrrrr you can tell the dyno operator to apply a correction factor to your dyno run so the printout reads 200Hp on the graph to make you happy.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
There's no way you're going to get to 200+ Hp without nitrous or forced induction of some sort. Or some SERIOUS engine rebuilding tricks going on. You better have some deep pockets for that.

Orrrrr you can tell the dyno operator to apply a correction factor to your dyno run so the printout reads 200Hp on the graph to make you happy.
Sure it's possible. Some dyno tuner will fudge the correction numbers on the dyno so it reads stupid high. Then the bike owner will go onto a Internet forum and show everyone a dyno number that is just silly in comparison to anything else.

Lastly, we will then spend years explaining to everyone that dyno numbers don't matter because every dyno reads different. People will then ignore common sense and logic and the cycle will start over again.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
Sure it's possible. Some dyno tuner will fudge the correction numbers on the dyno so it reads stupid high. Then the bike owner will go onto a Internet forum and show everyone a dyno number that is just silly in comparison to anything else.

Lastly, we will then spend years explaining to everyone that dyno numbers don't matter because every dyno reads different. People will then ignore common sense and logic and the cycle will start over again.
:goodpost:

Kinda what I was referring to in my post sarcastically about the dyno correction factor. :ayyy:

·
Registered
82 Posts
that graves full seems to help too. id like to see the power difference without the graves headers with the same mods. flash etc.

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
You have an open exhaust off the header?
That has to sound absolutely terrible.....and kill any kind of bottom end.
If you are trying to impress your friends at bike night, just print off a dyno chart from the internet and say its yours.
What's the difference?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts