Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone decides to buy the HotBodies Undertail for their Gen 4 10, think long and hard. That undertail is the nicest piece of shit aftermarket piece I have ever seen. Looks great, but the install sucks because the mini-me storage compartment needs cut, the seat-release cable blocks the brake light from sitting centered in the undertail and to put the tail fairing on takes two hands and one knee at a minimum. I highly recommend you spend $220 elsewhere-it simply isn't worth it.

Forgot to mention the "license plate relocator kit" consists of two bolts...wtf over.....????

It does look nice if you don't get up close and see how F-N crooked the light sits.

F-U Hotbodies for wasting my time, energy and MONEY!!!

Sincerely-one pissed off Soldier.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,049 Posts
Yeah, you're not the first person to bitch about the quality of any Hotbodies stuff. But there are at least 2 different threads on here claiming the opposite. I have their windscreen on my Gen 3 and can concur with your assessment of the shitty quality of their products. (I'm actually embarrassed to admit that on the Internet actually) Sucks, because they do have decent designs just very poor quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts