Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Street Villan
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post and my first Kawi after owning a few R1's, I purchased the bike 3 weeks ago and after a couple hundred miles I started my build, I first dynoed my bike stock I got 163.79 and 73.45, not bad considering my R1 had ever speed component possible and only got 168.56 and 84.08. I'm impressed ready by the Kawi, I just got my ECU back from Guhl and dynoed it again now it runs 174.34 and 83.03 with the big gain on the top end after 10,500rpm to 14200 I gained 21 hp. Again super impressed, next is a race air filter, PCV , and an Austin Racing GP2 slip on, also have a K-Tech rear shock being added. All thanks going to Orient Express Racing in Brentwood Long island NY thanks Joe! Will post all Dyno sheets for every power adder run to see the natural gains in hp, I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
This is my first post and my first Kawi after owning a few R1's, I purchased the bike 3 weeks ago and after a couple hundred miles I started my build, I first dynoed my bike stock I got 163.79 and 73.45, not bad considering my R1 had ever speed component possible and only got 168.56 and 84.08. I'm impressed ready by the Kawi, I just got my ECU back from Guhl and dynoed it again now it runs 174.34 and 83.03 with the big gain on the top end after 10,500rpm to 14200 I gained 21 hp. Again super impressed, next is a race air filter, PCV , and an Austin Racing GP2 slip on, also have a K-Tech rear shock being added. All thanks going to Orient Express Racing in Brentwood Long island NY thanks Joe! Will post all Dyno sheets for every power adder run to see the natural gains in hp, I'll keep you guys posted.

Very nice, welcome to the Gen4 club and Guhl Motors flash club lol.....

numbers are close to what others have seen, on my dyno the conversion to dynojet numbers was 164-165 stock and 179-180hp with the ecu flash so your just about on target. :thumbsup: Dyno numbers will obviously vary :cool:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I love my 2008, but regret not waiting a few months to get a 2011. Guess my only hope is for A&A to make a supercharger kit for the Gen 3s!

·
Street Villan
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah those numbers I posted were the converted numbers, the unconverted were 171.64 stock and +184 after reflash, Im only gonna post the real converted numbers, I still got 3 more Dyno sessions to pull once I get all my mods in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts