Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!

I have a set of BST Carbon Fiber Wheels for sale with Ceramic Bearing. They come with a +2 Vortex rear 520 sprocket and a set of Dunlop Q3's mounted with less than 1,000 miles on them.

They are in mint condition.

$3,500 Shipped to lower 48.

I also have a Baxley Sport chock for sale for $185.00 shipped.

if you are interested pm me for details.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
bump for a decent deal / great mod.

New, the wheels are about 3100 by themselves. I ended up at about $4200 to swap the wheels - wheels, sprocket, tires, swap front and rear rotors. Since there are tires already mounted you can do this swap with hand tools in your garage.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price reduced $2,800. with tires and sprockets plus shipping.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Taking reasonable offers.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would you consider 2000
Let me know
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I would be willing to split the difference with you at $2,400.00 plus shipping for everything.

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Bump for sale and a question:

Is there any way to mount these to a gen 3 (ie anyone that makes spacers or whatever else might be necessary)? BST won't do it which already makes me wary, but I've seen at least 1 crazy wheel mod in my past so if I can get it done I'll consider these. I've searched the forum for 30 plus minutes but only found gen 3 to gen 4 mods.

If nothing else, good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Is there any way to mount these to a gen 3 (ie anyone that makes spacers or whatever else might be necessary)? BST won't do it which already makes me wary, but I've seen at least 1 crazy wheel mod in my past so if I can get it done I'll consider these. I've searched the forum for 30 plus minutes but only found gen 3 to gen 4 mods.

I'm not sure if that can be done.
thanks for the bump.

·
Registered
374 Posts

I've got a gen 4 and have 3 sets of wheels, gen 4 BST's, gen 3 stock wheels and gen 4 stock wheels. What I can tell you is the front wheel will bolt straight up to your bike with the correct diameter rotors. FYI - any wheel between 2005 and 2015 can be interchanged without issue, just configure correct diameter rotors wheel speed sensors etc for your bike.

The rear wheel will not bolt straight up as the gen 4 axle is a larger diameter than the gen 3, so to make the rear fit there will need to be some wheel spacer customizing to accommodate the smaller diameter gun 3 axle and a collar to fit in-between.

Here's a couple of options to get the rear wheel to fit

The wheel spacers in the BST's are captive, if you want to make a gen 4 BST wheel fit your gun 3, a machine shop could make you a modified set of captive wheel spacers and collar. Before manufacture recommended validating spacing of wheel, rotor, and caliper mount to ensure correct fitment.

An alternative method for rear wheel fitment if the spacing is correct, would be to have some sleeves made to fit the existing BST wheel spacers and collar to accommodate the smaller diameter gen 3 axle.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Man I’ve been thinking about a set of the gass wheels from oz, but this is making it tough... can you email me some additional pics. [email protected]

Reactions: kawboy69
1 - 20 of 20 Posts