Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find the tool to adjust the rear spring on the Gen 3. My tool kit didn't come with one, I'm guessing Motion Pro may have one but just wanted to see what you guys have to say

·
Registered
874 Posts
Yah, With mine I modified an old screwdriver by grinding the end of it pretty blunt, then hammered the rings around with that:mrgreen:
I did this also just temporarily till I tossed the POS stock shock and got a Penske. Just be careful though bc the rings are a pretty soft metal and you will dig into them pretty far before you realize it.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I did this also just temporarily till I tossed the POS stock shock and got a Penske. Just be careful though bc the rings are a pretty soft metal and you will dig into them pretty far before you realize it.
Yeah thats why did it a certain way with my custom tool so i wouldnt damage it.. Penske is next on my list in the new year also:thumbsup:

I rather use the proper tool just got to find it
I bought a proper c spanner, but it was imposible to get the fuckin thing in there and turn the rings.. That was a waste of money!:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts