Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just installed a full Akra evo ti system and a K & N race filter on my 08. I can't seem to get the damn maps to download from the Dynojet website for the PCV so I was hoping maybe a member on here would have a ballpark map for me.

I am scheduled for a dyno tune next week. But while I wait for that I am dying to ride the bike and hear the new exhaust. So if anyone has a similar setup or knows why I can't get a map off the dynojet website I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You can ride it without changing the map and it won't hurt anything. Until you get a tune I am willing to bet you have lost power. I personally don't like the K&N filter as my bike ran considerably worse with it. To be fair though, I did not tune with it. I have the same exact setup but run bazzaz not pcv and oem filter.

·
Registered
585 Posts
You are downloading the entire set of maps right? Not just trying to click on a single map. I dont think the site works that way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep downloading the entire set. When I unzip it says "28 files unzipped successfully" but yet there is nothing in my map folder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts