Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
I am trying to debate if it is worth it for me to put a TRE on my Gen2? Any input appreicated.
Your new here so the first thing to do is search for the answer .. You do this by reading what others say, what people respond and the debates within the thread . Use your common knowledge of bikes to decipher what the answer is on that topic . If your new, limited knowledge or just not mechanically inclined there are some very knowledgable mods and members who race and work on their bikes and have mountains of knowledge for you . They are not going to help you if you dont first try to help yourself K ..

SEARCH

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
And to answer your question ..Yes you will notice a big difference but with anything their is a couple of annoying things alongside this add on .. I heard of some issues with warm starts .. if bike is warm its hard to start back up sometimes .. I dont know for sure .. Just do the search ... and only use the info for gen 2s ..

I dont personally use it on my zx10 .. i have my gsxr 750 ecu flashed and the tre is included in that flash

1 - 3 of 3 Posts