Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive seen a few of you guys do this,just wondering what it takes to make this happen?or anybody with some for sale so i could do this mod?thanks

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I believe there are a few harnesses you need to get and also maybe some jumpers you need to do. I'm also fairly certain you need to have a speedo healer. If I had time I'd search it for you but I know there is a write up on it somewhere...or just wait for others who have done it to chime in.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
One member installed 3rd gen gauges on their 1st gen, which is a big upgrade IMO w/ the analog tach. Plus the speedo readout 'floats' above the tach, looks very cool.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I would be very interested in getting some upgraded gauges seeing as mine sucks ass. If anyone has a write-up or definative How-To I would be interested in seeing what it entails.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Damn if I had a buck for everytime this came up.

It should have a sticky.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
yeah shoot me a PM with email address and i can send you some info...have done 3 kits now for the 10r and 3 for the 6r...pretty simple really.

will need the following:
Gauge
speedo healer ext
& pending your skill & the way you want to be able to disconnet it, a couple harnesses or willingness to cut the stock terminal off the bike.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[email protected]
i dragrace only so im not worried about a mph reading,i can build just about anything so im all ears...thanks for any info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts