Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ok ok,elbow its been beat to death on here, but I just want to know what works to help elim this. Gen 1 clutch, judder spring, or what? I wanna offer today so advise asap is preffered...Clutch is fine just sucks to launch!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
alot of gen2-gen3 guys are converting over to the gen1 clutch pak bc its much better... you wanna get fibers, steels and judder spring for a gen1... that should take care of the bucking, clutch chatter your hearing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So just call concept and get the whole "pak"? Are ths steels and friction plates that much different?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I have the same problem what is the judder spring
judder spring is the 2 steel plates thats together... it helps eliminate the noise you hear when launching.

So just call concept and get the whole "pak"? Are ths steels and friction plates that much different?
yep tell em you want a clutch pak for a gen1... once you go gen1 you want wanna go back :wink:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
judder spring is 2 steels that basially are sprung together to put pressure against the entire pack to ensure everything is together.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I never had this issue after welding the basket to dissable slipper, Brocks also makes a washer/spacer that does the same thing. I still use 3rd stock clutches and judder spring

1 - 14 of 14 Posts