Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
481 - 500 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Thanks for the compliments fellas!
Trailered the bikes up to Robbinsville, NC and had a blast this past weekend. Hit the dragon/Cherohala Skyway and a bunch of other awesome roads, no I didn't drag any knees there LOL. Already planning a return trip.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I checked every page and the only silver gen 2 here was re-sprayed to green, how sad! I spent a while looking for a gen 2 in silver but gave up, now I'm a proud gen 1 owner in silver ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
The backdrop in that first photo is epic, bike looks OK too I guess :p

You ride it all the way from Norway?
Thanks
I just trailer the bike down. I rode it back home once when I had to, but 2000 miles of highway is a bit too boring even with the no speed limit zones in Germany.
Maybe I`ll take a week and do the the scenic route sometime. That would be a good trip.

·
Registered
228 Posts
A couple more shots from today.
She`s got 78 mm Wössner 13.4:1 pistons 1051cc,custom cometic thinner head gasket,Web cams ([email protected]/104),Orientexpress/Tiforce full system,bmc race filter,full woolich setup with a good fuel/ign street tune,Öhlins shock, some K-tech fork parts and a long list of other parts and mods. She weighs in at 427lbs with a smack full tank of fuel. Every ride is a blast 😁

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Green

Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,574 Posts
Black and red was the first color change, the candy raspberry and blue , then to the gloss Gray and flat kawi green combo..
ff
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: GreenOne

·
Registered
2015 ZX10, 2000 TL1000R, 2014 V-strom 1000, 2019 GASGAS XC300, 2007 TTR125LE, 2015 TERYX4
1,582 Posts
Great looking scooter you have there, very nice clean example. I've always loved the front end of the gen 2 since day one.

A couple more shots from today.
She`s got 78 mm Wössner 13.4:1 pistons 1051cc,custom cometic thinner head gasket,Web cams ([email protected]/104),Orientexpress/Tiforce full system,bmc race filter,full woolich setup with a good fuel/ign street tune,Öhlins shock, some K-tech fork parts and a long list of other parts and mods. She weighs in at 427lbs with a smack full tank of fuel. Every ride is a blast 😁

View attachment 449220

View attachment 449221

View attachment 449222

481 - 500 of 508 Posts