Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

461 - 480 of 484 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
And he kept the undertail exhaust on both! He's a REAL Gen2 fan! Love it!

You have a 2nd Gen for racing and another for street riding!?! You're my idol! Lol, that's awesome!

Reactions: NinjaLife

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
2 gen2's?? Love it! What size rear tire do you have on the track bike? 190/60? Looks beefy compared to the rear on the streetbike...

I have posted my pics many years before. But here is my racebike and my streetbike at SouthBeach last year. Quick story is my best friend came over and we were talkin' bikes. His bike was at the shop, so I said "Fuck it. Enough talk. Lets ride!" He said how? I said you take my racebike and we"ll go to SouthBeach real quick and turn back. We had to stay staggered cuz my racebike has no lights or tag (obviously), lol. We took a chance but had a blast. It was badass to see both my bikes on I95 at the same time, hahahaha.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Update photo on my old bus, new front calipers to match the rear. Have changed rearsets also, but no pic as yet.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love my Gen 2 !!!!

I uesed a different tuner/dyno from when I had dual undertails and tuned to single low mount and tuned. My second tune with the comp werkes read much higher but there is SO much of a difference in each dyno reading that I can't say how big of a jump it made. I know that my low and mid range picked up ALOT and I can definately feel it as well as dyno showing(different dyno though) it made more.
I have yet to hear one person on here that went to the comp werkes say they were disappointed with the power it makes. If you don't want a custom tune cause of the $, use the Two Brothers single VALE map off of dyno Jets website. It is really close especially if you are catless with the Comp Werkes pipe.
Mine came with the 2 Bros Carbon single exhaust setup. I cant believe how much low end and mid range power this thing has!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
on a ride ATM.
4 days In. Will do a ride report but here's some pics

20210227_133650.jpg

NSW on the Snowy River Way from Jindabyne to Bombala.

20210225_112959.jpg

10km out of crookwell where I discovered the hard way you can get 271km out of a tank before you run out of fuel.

20210226_143943.jpg

Bottom of the hill coming from Falls creek to Omeo Hwy, Victoria.

461 - 480 of 484 Posts