Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

461 - 467 of 467 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
And he kept the undertail exhaust on both! He's a REAL Gen2 fan! Love it!

You have a 2nd Gen for racing and another for street riding!?! You're my idol! Lol, that's awesome!

Reactions: NinjaLife

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
2 gen2's?? Love it! What size rear tire do you have on the track bike? 190/60? Looks beefy compared to the rear on the streetbike...

I have posted my pics many years before. But here is my racebike and my streetbike at SouthBeach last year. Quick story is my best friend came over and we were talkin' bikes. His bike was at the shop, so I said "Fuck it. Enough talk. Lets ride!" He said how? I said you take my racebike and we"ll go to SouthBeach real quick and turn back. We had to stay staggered cuz my racebike has no lights or tag (obviously), lol. We took a chance but had a blast. It was badass to see both my bikes on I95 at the same time, hahahaha.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Update photo on my old bus, new front calipers to match the rear. Have changed rearsets also, but no pic as yet.

Reactions: theatiss and mte78

·
Registered
365 Posts
Here she is back together after my highside last year, 9 stators later and 145,000kms on the clock and she still pulls like a beast!💪🏽😈

461 - 467 of 467 Posts