Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

421 - 440 of 467 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Miss ridin my gen2! Can't wait to get her back on the road! When I get her put back together an washed up I'll take a few pix...

Reactions: evilaugust

·
Registered
206 Posts
She`s hibernating at the moment, but in only a few weeks... :grin2:

Got her locked up in storage in Spain. I lived there for a while last year.
Her first trip this spring will be riding back to Norway where my home is. About 2100 miles through amongst other Germany, with many no speed limit roads. And if weather permits, a few laps of "The green hell" Nürburgring Nordschleife on the way. Gonna be effin awesome :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
825 Posts
Great to see the love for the G2 continues :thumbsup: Here's mines as it currently sits, the weight reduction modifications continue.

Cheers,
Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Dang those rotors look like you have a MotoGP bike, is that a carbon rotor for the rear and please enlighten me as to what the front are?

Great to see the love for the G2 continues :thumbsup: Here's mines as it currently sits, the weight reduction modifications continue.

Cheers,
Brian
Great looking [email protected]'s in this thread! Gotta say, these g2's look great in here! :grin2:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Dang those rotors look like you have a MotoGP bike, is that a carbon rotor for the rear and please enlighten me as to what the front are?
The fronts are PFMs I believe, and yes, the rear is carbon (mikeymoto): I don't use the rear at all, so it's purely there to provide the lightest possible thing that will get me through scrutineering.

Cheers,
Brian

PS Ich Will - love Rammstein !!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
The fronts are PFMs I believe, and yes, the rear is carbon (mikeymoto): I don't use the rear at all, so it's purely there to provide the lightest possible thing that will get me through scrutineering.

Cheers,
Brian

PS Ich Will - love Rammstein !!!
Wow you have the super bike kit then? I am surprised you dont have there twin master cyclinder setup :badteeth: Is that rust on the fronts? (impossible to avoid)

Another great song by them!

·
Registered
825 Posts
No, I just buy parts as I find them and have the money to spare. The only real big spend to date has been on the wheels. I want to change the calipers, and after that it's pretty much done (will never be able to afford the discs I want). Yes, rust on the front - it doesn't get ridden very often !

Cheers,
Brian

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Here's a pic of my old Gen 2 from a ride we went on last week. Those damn 4th gens were kicking my ass! LOL.

Once I get mine flashed and tuned again I think they'll see my taillights more ha.

ps. Peep my mom down at the end, still riding that widow maker!:surprise:

Untitled by Mr Perfect850, on Flickr

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would any of you happen to live in Houston Texas? I bought a Gen 2 in pieces and would like a reference to put it back together. If so please pm me.

421 - 440 of 467 Posts