21 - 40 of 465 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
For whatever reason Gen2 is the most hated within the zx10r family? :dontknow: All you hear is the gen1 is better, gen3 is better, gen4 is better this an that! It's like the albino sibling in the family! :spit: But on the streets an in the REAL world people seem to love the gen2! :dontknow: Well at least mine anyway! :beer: :cool: IMO....gen2 is still the best looking zx10r to date!

Amen my dude.....Amen:+1:......:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
74 Posts
Heres a couple pics of mine

sorry they kinda suck took them on my phone

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
For whatever reason Gen2 is the most hated within the zx10r family? :dontknow: All you hear is the gen1 is better, gen3 is better, gen4 is better this an that! It's like the albino sibling in the family! :spit: But on the streets an in the REAL world people seem to love the gen2! :dontknow: Well at least mine anyway! :beer: :cool: IMO....gen2 is still the best looking zx10r to date!
word phukin bond.

i have a single shorty pipe on mine, but thta dual is hot.

i have been on liter bikes, i genuinely love the gen2 10r.

and on the street...the wreck shop.

its all fun and games when pple talk shit about it, until she comes out to play and starts to hurt egos.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
^^^I'm guessing he had it revalved and while it was apart, he had it powdercoated...that does look sick, I think I just found my next mod...

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Here's mine...
I get accused of loving my bike more than my family, which isn't true! It goes kids, bike, wife...lol... J/k

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Correct. Its actually painted, had it done when the bike was painted and found a black and white sticker on eBay. I like it though, fit in nice when I did the fork caps
What type of paint was used? Professionally done, or did it yourself? Either way, that looks so sick, and original, first time I've seen that done! Like it so much I'm gonna send some rep for that!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Lol! Thanks man, it was semi professionally done. I had caboose make me some metallic charcoal decals to darken it up a bit more. Blacking out is worse than the chroming bug, you always find something else that needs to be anodized, powdercoated or painted lol! Thankfully we have long winters to mod! Lol

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Yeah, the whole blackout thing is killing me, I wish my plastics weren't painted, cuz I want to go all black on those...maybe just change up the whole color scheme this winter, always had the white bug...I'd keep the wheels red, and do a white with red accent scheme...

21 - 40 of 465 Posts