Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
How hard is it to keep those white bikes clean? I want a white bike but im not too sure if it'll be just much cleaning as when i had my last bike with all that chrome shit lol.
If you didnt see my thread here's pics of my gen2, still waiting to get the title transferred so i can get some riding time in on this beast!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
That is the only single sided exhaust that I like on the Gen2.
IF I could find one of those for a reasonable price I'd definitely look into doing it.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I've combed this whole thread looking for a gen 2 with gen 4 mirrors. I just bought a set and can't wait to see what they look like on mine

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I have posted my pics many years before. But here is my racebike and streetbike at SouthBeach last year. Quick story is my best friend came over and we were talkin' bikes. His bike was at the shop, so I said "Fuck it. Enough talk. Lets ride!" He said how? I said you take the racebike and we"ll go to SouthBeach real quick and turn back. We had to stay staggered cuz my racebike had no lights or tag, lol. We took a chance but had a blast. It was badass to see both my bikes on I95 at the same time, hahahaha.
You have a 2nd Gen for racing and another for street riding!?! You're my idol! Lol, that's awesome!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts