Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
For whatever reason Gen2 is the most hated within the zx10r family? :dontknow: All you hear is the gen1 is better, gen3 is better, gen4 is better this an that! It's like the albino sibling in the family! :spit: But on the streets an in the REAL world people seem to love the gen2! :dontknow: Well at least mine anyway! :beer: :cool: IMO....gen2 is still the best looking zx10r to date!

i was thinking the same thing. just not alot of gen 2 threads.

you dont see for sale.

u dont see them with issues.

or parts threads.

you just dont see them. that is so weird. i think gen 2 is the rare one. everyone must have bought zook or yamaha on those years and realized that they sucked and came back after 08

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
It's starting to look like a gen2 smurf family reunion up in here! :heyyou: :lol: I'll put a few pix up of my black girl! These pix are from april of this year an sept. of last year. I haven't done anything new to her since last summer. 21k miles an some change on her! :helmet:

Attachments

Reactions: Wild Colonial Boy

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Thanx man I really appreciate it! I put alot of work into her, an continue to do so. This pic is from April 2011, I've gave her a few updates since then. I'll post some pix when I get her back together. :beer2:

I'm not much into custom bikes but this bitch is HOT!
Those chrome wheels are the shit!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Headed for some outpatient surgery July 2013.....:beer:

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Miss ridin my gen2! Can't wait to get her back on the road! When I get her put back together an washed up I'll take a few pix...

Reactions: evilaugust

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
It's good to see we still have a few Gen 2 owners left on here! :welcome:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
And he kept the undertail exhaust on both! He's a REAL Gen2 fan! Love it!

You have a 2nd Gen for racing and another for street riding!?! You're my idol! Lol, that's awesome!

Reactions: NinjaLife

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
2 gen2's?? Love it! What size rear tire do you have on the track bike? 190/60? Looks beefy compared to the rear on the streetbike...

I have posted my pics many years before. But here is my racebike and my streetbike at SouthBeach last year. Quick story is my best friend came over and we were talkin' bikes. His bike was at the shop, so I said "Fuck it. Enough talk. Lets ride!" He said how? I said you take my racebike and we"ll go to SouthBeach real quick and turn back. We had to stay staggered cuz my racebike has no lights or tag (obviously), lol. We took a chance but had a blast. It was badass to see both my bikes on I95 at the same time, hahahaha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts