Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell my 2007 zx10r. Just got about a 40% paycut at work and could use the extra cash and garage space to help with our new kid.
Most of my mods have zero miles.
Race prepped zx10r se. Almost all parts on the bike are brand new; ceramic bearings, race chain and sprockets, flashed and modified ecu, full titanium akropovic exhaust, catalyst composites full race bodywork, lithium race battery, race and stock subframe, power commander 3 with quick shifter, hawk carbon fiber gas tank and ram air intake, carbon levers, new pegs, braided stainless lines all around, fresh tires and new pads. All shocks/forks were rebuilt and revalved by Traxxion Dynamics including steering damper. The shock is a Penske with remote reservoir. I also have the stock tank, and a catalyst racing tank, with the stock ignition lock and key. Most of the unsprung bolts and nuts have been replaced with titanium. Depending on offer I also have an electric water pump, new oil pump, and a complete new Bazzaz zfi with traction control, quick shifter and multiple map setup available. $6,500.00
I can help with delivery almost anywhere in TX.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts