Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it bad for my motor to ride daily without a muffler on? I have the stock exhaust on. And i want my bike to be loud, but be cheap about it

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Is it bad for my motor to ride daily without a muffler on? I have the stock exhaust on. And i want my bike to be loud, but be cheap about it
Buy my shortened and gutted Muzzy slip on.
It's loud as hell and sounds great.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Is it bad? No. Will it run much less than optimal? Yes. Youd have to tune it to run properly without the muffler.

Best option? Cheap used slip-on like HellsRazor's.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Would it be annoying as fuck? Yes...get the muzzy and save urself and the 10 nation embarassment

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
is it bad? NO. Will it run less than optimal? If the open pipe is the same diameter and length as a muffler or gutted muffler it will run the same.................for a lot less money.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Is it bad? No. Will it run much less than optimal? Yes. Youd have to tune it to run properly without the muffler.

Best option? Cheap used slip-on like HellsRazor's.
:+1: good information and good deal on hellsrazors slip on!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Muzzy slip on

Buy my shortened and gutted Muzzy slip on.
It's loud as hell and sounds great.
shoot me a text about your shortened muzzy. my number is 717-756-1517

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Oh and dont forget you will have 0 friends and no one will want to ride anywhere within 100 feet of you.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Oh and dont forget you will have 0 friends and no one will want to ride anywhere within 100 feet of you.
He's on a 10R, they should all be behind him anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Are you sure you're not a Gixxer owner? You know this is a ZX10 forum right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts