Headers (oem or aftermarket)
Quickshifter
Oem tailsection
Passenger rearset with exhaust hanger
Mirror block offs
Extended swingarm
Race cam
Windscreen

Shoot me what ya got. I'm honestly interested in anything who knows what all will catch my eye and I may buy.
I have already ordered new chain and sprockets bazzaz zfi and afm bmc race filter rifleman 1/5 throttle mod I do have akra carbon fiber slip on but my stock header is fucked from previous owner trying to weld on a car tip. :unamused: ( some people amaze me) so that's why I'm needing headers.

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Someone welded a car exhaust tip on? Wonder if he is related to the guy that painted his Gen1's rotors and cut out ram air holes in the frame. It is crazy what some people can do.

I've got a very nice new like fuel tank. It's pearl blazing orange. I've also got some forks that are set up by GP racing that have an extra set of ohlins springs. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Exhaust

I have both a stock header and a full stainless steel Muzzy side winder. Both in excellent condition. I also have stock rearsets in excellent condition.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have both a stock header and a full stainless steel Muzzy side winder. Both in excellent condition. I also have stock rearsets in excellent condition.
What's ur prices on the stock header and the muzzy header. I may be interested in the full exhaust but I like my akra. My rear sets are in great shape was more looking for set of vortex or something of that kind.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Prater22,

I must have given the dude that bought my bike the stock header. I'm really sorry to have said I had one.

Rich

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prater22,

I must have given the dude that bought my bike the stock header. I'm really sorry to have said I had one.

Rich
Sry for the late reply never seen where you commented back. But thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Got a strecth kit and a brandnew 44t vortex sprocket.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Wtb gen 1 performance parts and looking for other misc parts as well

Adjustable rearsets
Headers (oem or aftermarket)
Quickshifter
Oem tailsection
Passenger rearset with exhaust hanger
Mirror block offs
Extended swingarm
Race cam
Windscreen
I have a set of clean, used OEM headers and a carbon Blue Flame (UK made) canister,
OEM titanium solo rear seat cowl (if that's what you mean by tailsection,
an ok condition OEM clearn windscreen.

Just collecting dust, and parting out, as bike is being sold as is.. PM if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts