Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale 2sets of fairings one black from 05 with some minor damage from a lowside on one or 2 right side panels but nothing broken.
And one grey
Parts are located in Belgium so probably not interesting for most US buyers but who knows maybe some euro guys here....

Titanium oem headers €75

Subframes in good condition one is missing the mounting points for passenger pegs and the other missing the mounting point for tail piece on the left side by the riders seat.
75/piece

Swingarm in good condition just some minor scratches by the bobbins and small ding where the right rearset is €65 including the bobbins

Rear mudguard €10

front fender €20

windshields 1x oem good condition 1x mra double bouble smoke with some small marks 15/piece

Headlight great condition everything intact €85

Mirrors 10/piece or 25 for all 3

Orange indicators 10/set

Complete black fairings with minor lowside damage on 2-3 pieces incl seatcover/headlight in perfect condition €350. or -50 without seatcover -50 without headlight -100 if I can keep the whole tail unit

Complete grey one in very good condition
€ 475 for everything -50€ without seatcover -50€ without headlight -100€ if I can keep the complete tail

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm interested in the black fairings. I'd like to see some pictures especially of the damaged parts and I'd like to know the asking price as per form rules.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry was realy busy have some pics of the green fairings on my pc the black I have to get out of the box and take some new pics ill try to do this this weekend.
68468939_477794492777331_9210090048060391424_n.jpg

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'll buy the mirrors off you provided they are OEM and not chinese and in decent condition. Tell me how much would shipping to italy would cost too please.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have three mirrors left but cant say for sure they are chinese or not one pair look identical to eachother and one has toyo marked on it I doent know the toyo would be OEM a or the 2 others are at least on of them will be chinese...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Damn I'm on the same boat. The mirrors i currently have are toyo. One is matte and one is glossy lmao. Bought them for cheap from a friend. I recently slipped in a parking lot and laid down the bike slowly but I broke a mirror. I appreciate your honesty. I'm not really looking to buy used chinese mirrors again because I'm thinking toyo's are infact chinese.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I also have mirrors that are gloss finish where they mount on the fairing and other one is matte I think the gloss ones are stock...Update I sold the green tank/fairings and front wheel yesterday I will probably alos put my titanium fairings for sale want to buy track fairings for it but first want to sell my oem stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts